Average Temperatures in Rocha, Uruguay
- The average annual temperature in Rocha, Uruguay is very mild at 16 degrees Celsius (60.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of average monthly temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4°F) which is a low range.
- January is the warmest month (really warm) having an average temperature of 21.7 degrees Celsius (71.06 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (quite mild) with an average temperature of 10.9 degrees Celsius (51.62 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Rocha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Rocha Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Rocha
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 278.4 kms (173 miles) NW
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 141.6 kms (88 miles) N
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 373.3 kms (232 miles) WNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 316.7 kms (196.8 miles) W
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 376.1 kms (233.7 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 382.2 kms (237.5 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 387.8 kms (241 miles) W
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) WSW
- Prado, Uruguay - 178.1 kms (110.6 miles) WSW
- La Plata, Argentina - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) W
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 84.4 kms (52.5 miles) SW
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 372.5 kms (231.4 miles) SW